Saturday, May 28, 2011

What's in you?



I'm a coffee addict. I take no less than two cups a day
I like it sweet
I like it strong
I like it thick
I like it hot
I like it black, or not

I'm a coffee addict. I take no less than two cups a day
Blended with mushrooms
Blended with mint
Blended with white chocolate
Blended with booze
Heck, even blended it with the Durian fruit

I'm a coffee addict, I take no less than two cups a day
It could've been tea
It could've been milk 
It coul’ve been chocolate
It could’ve been juice
It could’ve been plain H2O

But I’m a coffee addict. I take no less than two cups a day
And theres Coke too
But anyway, I’m a coffee addict
So how about you? Do you want to brew?



3 comments:

juliepie said...

You are indeed a coffee addict, and there's coke too... And there's CHUCKIE too!!! =p

pmm012 said...

hmmm, sino kaya tong juliepie na to.. haha.. yeah, i know, right? sarap eh!

lindon said...

ako din! siguro hindi ako papayagang magdonate ng dugo sa Red Cross kasi magiging nerbyoso makakatangap ng dugo ko..

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker