Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Escape



Days. Months. Years of frustrations behind me.


Abandoned interest and would-be triumphs.


Disappointments. Personal and professional.


Nothing ever seem to fit. And I'm filled to the brink.


I need a release. Freedom from it all.


Here. Now. I'll end it.


With the rest of the world below me.


Me - even just for a moment, at the top.


Nearing the edge, I breathe.


This will be my release. My freedom.


Small but determined steps. Just a little bit more.


Feeling the wind, nothing else.


I hear only my heartbeat.


Just have to let go of it all.


I closed my eyes, and jumped.




I hear the wind howling...



My heart thumping...




And my voice...




Bungeeeeeeeee!




..

3 comments:

lindon said...

if this is my first time to read your posts, i'd really expect the guy to be dead. but having read your previous ones, i know there will some twist at the end. HAHA!

pmm012 said...

that predictable huh?

Rah said...

ang bait naman nung guy, bungee lang ang sinigaw niya, kung ako siguro yon, lahat ng mura na alam ko, sinigaw ko na! haha

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker